[Yr11 Information Technology] Cached Internet

lgusak at ansonic.com.au lgusak at ansonic.com.au
Wed Jun 6 09:55:28 EST 2007

Sorry for the cross posts

My school is investigating the idea of implementing a cached internet
system. I know that both the government and catholic sectors use a system
of cached internet, I was wondering if there are any independent schools
out there that have a similar set up. What was the rationale for its
implementation? What implications has this set up had? What procedures
have been implemented to determine which sites are appropriate, etc
..

Thank you in anticipation

Lucy Gusak
Head of Information Technology Faculty