[Yr11 Information Technology] Interesting pen type interface

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:03:34 EST 2007

Thanks Laurie, I finally had a chance to look at this well written Tutorial.
The language creator stresses that system design needs to emphasize human,
rather than computer needs. Nice :-)

Wikipedia has a nice summary about the Ruby programming language if anybody
is curious and wants to brush up the background. Seems to be similar to
Python and Pearl (ala the reference to a gemstone)
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_programming_language

I smiled when I read where Ruby is said to make use of POLS (Principal of
Least Surprise)
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_least_surprise

Regards Roland