[Yr11 Information Technology] Interesting pen type interface

Steven Branson branson.steven.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 16 19:25:21 EST 2007

VB Express is available for free and Adrian Janson has provided some tutorials at http://simerr.vitta.org.au/index.html.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lappin, Jason M
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 7:39 AM
  Subject: RE: [Yr11 Information Technology] Interesting pen type interface

  Hi List
  I have just started to panic!
   I have just been handed a Year 11 ICT class for all of term 3 and have just finished going through the course outline and realised that we do not have any programming software on the school network. I am sure I would be able to purchase some but it would have to be cheap.
  Does anyone out there have a series of tutorials that can help me teach myself and the kids some programming.
  I know that this is at late notice but I have reading the year 12 list and the people on there have been extremely generous.
  Thanks in anticipation.
  Cheers
  Jason Lappin
  *NEW* Yera 11 ICT Teacher - Rutherglen High School