[Yr11 Information Technology] Got some ideas to share?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:51:12 EST 2007

At least our year 11 study design name didnt change :-)

As you key or pen your VCE IT unit 1 or 2 ideas, feel free to also upload a
copy of your draft resource to the VITTA website. Nothing like some some
peer review, feedback or an offsite backup of your precious work. Users can
check the popularity for download,  gather a basket of files to download at
once, add a comment and description or even later update your file. You can
then toss the link back to this mailing list.
     http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=26
  <http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=152>
Anybody who uses RSS track for any new uploads with this link
     http://www.vitta.org.au/rss/

Regards Roland

PS: An unenviable task for me over this break is to download, check then
shuffle about all the old resources. (sigh)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au