[Yr11 Information Technology] O/T edublogs

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 23 20:57:43 EST 2007

thx joseph

i had already attempted as u instructed but simply got an error message that the user was not found, despite the fact that both students had registered and had logged on to my blog and left comments

next week i will get them to set up their own blogs and then see if i can add them, although i had thought that as soon as they registered a domain name would be allocated to them  and that they would therefore automatically have a blog of their own

ahh the joy of being a novice! its like the first time i used a word processor in the 80s and didnt know that i could cut, copy and paste. those were the days!