[Yr11 Information Technology] jacaranda timeline - outcome 2 doc

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 15 10:07:42 EST 2007

hey all

here i am reposnding to my own query! lol (one of our techs checked it out)

Ok, I have gend up on this docx thing. Word 2007 is capable of saving files=
 in 2 formats. .DOC and .DOCX. The latter is an XML open-format which allows=
 any open source text editor to read word 2007 files. To boot, the saved fil=
e is usually much smaller than the same file would be saved in .DOC format.=

andrew grimshaw

colac college