[Yr11 Information Technology] Thomson-Nelson online support

Fiona Orr Fiona.Orr at wesleycollege.net
Fri Feb 9 15:04:49 EST 2007

I called them & they said they would add my name to their email list to
inform me when this would be happening.  I still haven't heard anything
& that was a week ago I contacted them

Fiona Orr
Senior School Learning Technology Co ordinator
St Kilda Road Campus
Wesley College Melbourne
Tel:  + 61 3 8102 6493
fiona.orr at wesleycollege.net

>>> robinson.david.s at edumail.vic.gov.au 9/02/2007 3:00:44 pm >>>
Hi all!
Has anyone heard when Thomson-Nelson are putting their promised support
material onto their online website for the units 1 and 2 Potts textbook?
I have been searching for their suggested answers to chapter questions
and their sample outcomes materials without success.
regards

David Robinson
Computer Manager
Patterson River Secondary College

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.