[Yr11 Information Technology] yr 11 IT - programming in Unit 2

AlfSalgo at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au AlfSalgo at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 11:58:06 EST 2007

actionscript.org
http://www.w3schools.com/

hope it helps

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Andrew Grimshaw
[mailto:grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au]
	Sent: Monday, 5 February 2007 10:28 AM
	To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management
Teachers'MailingList; Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing
List
	Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] yr 11 IT - programming in
Unit 2

	Hi everyone

	pls excuse cross-posts

	i know it seems like a long time away, but in Unit 2 IT we have
an outcome on programming and/or actionscript

	this is outside my field of expertise - ive played with
actionscript in flash but not in any systematic kind of way and i havent
done any programing since 1st year Uni in 1990

	can any1 suggest some good self-help tutorials i could downloand
and/or workshops i might attend?

	thx in advance

	andrew grimshaw
	colac college

	Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.

	http://www.vitta.org.au <ttp://www.vitta.org.au">  - VITTA
Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc