[Yr11 Information Technology] Outcome 2 help

Donna Benjamin donna at vitta.org.au
Fri Aug 31 13:31:10 EST 2007

Would a simple animated gif do the trick?
I've attached a couple from VITTA's networking CD...

I can't remember which one of the authors put these together though.
( Sorry! trying hard to give credit where credit's due)

- Donna

Order Form Here:
http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/netCD.php

Solutions online here: