[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 programming tasks

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 08:39:11 EST 2007

No, I'm not running late... I did U2O2 first to give the darlings enough
time to practise their programming.  Attached please find some graduated
tasks for VB6.  I have not indicated a marking scheme, and there is no
electronic recording of their learning progress.  The careers bit is
also done elsewhere.

I think I'll get the kids to show me their work onscreen and I'll mark
it then.  Saves a bit of time correcting.

Feel free to use/adapt/ignore this as you see fit.

Cheers

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College