[Yr11 Information Technology] Doodle 4 Google - registration closestomorrow!

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 16 20:00:33 EST 2007

Sounds great Donna - unfortunately our kids are limited to educache and
therefore can't get into google! It would be nice if they could follow
the links to read all about the history of the doodles etc But I have
already registered and will show them all of the info using my web
login, and will start the suggested lessons next week with Year 8's!
Imagine having your own doodle on the google website on Australia day!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Bentleigh Secondary College