[Yr11 Information Technology] MS Access Tutorials

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 30 11:55:38 EST 2007

Hi    ( I think it is Sylvia right  ?  )

  I used a very compact and highly skill laden set of folios from
Graham Travers submitted a few years ago for Yr 12.
It is at www.edulists.com.au , Yr 11 IT , Item 5. Access notes --
Graham Travers.

Regards
Kevork

>>> pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au 30/04/2007 11:14 am >>>
Hi

Does anyone have any access tutorials that they are willing to share
for relational tables for year 11 students.

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for

delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.