[Yr11 Information Technology] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Re: VCE & Gamemaker PD - Benalla - 11 May 2007

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:38:14 EST 2007

Phew, and I thought I could stay at home. Seriously though, am looking
forward to the trip away from the big smoke then across the bigger dry.
Will do our best to keep it interesting, engaging and mostly greenhouse
neutral. Some rain would be nice too .. :-P

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au