[Yr11 Information Technology] wikisapces

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:44:01 EST 2007

I an one admission .. Two years ago I kept deleting what I thought I had
spotted was an odd extra student object. This was created after our bulk
import to create new network users and somehow, the object kept mysteriously
reappearing after I had deleted it. Similar cases code / name / birthdate
etc. Of course, each student should only have one cases code and only one
network login so I deleted the second object, thinking to later ask the
office to check the duplication. The office staff had a good laugh when they
later explained that the student was an identical twin with a very similar
first name to her sister. As her account kept failing after its recreation
by them because of my efforts, she had given up and started using her
sister's account and network identity. (* slaps forehead *) ..

Regards Roland

PS: Both later forgave me and joined the computer games club. I still
struggle to tell them apart.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au