[Yr11 Information Technology] Project 2003

Thomas, Caroline M thomas.caroline.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 3 14:15:15 EST 2006

Hi Kim
 I placed on the VITTA  IPM 4 -Project Management Resources a list of guidel=
ines for using MS Project 2000 and tracking a project.  Project 2003 is not=
 so different with basic toolbars and procedures.  Its main difference is th=
e addition of a project guide panel down the left section of the screen whic=
h is pretty easy for the students to adapt too.

Any of the pm exercises in the same section could be used for projects for s=
tudents to plan and track.

Regards

Caroline Thomas

Baimbridge College, Hamilton