[Yr11 Information Technology] Definite SPAM Please Ignore.......: Re: PotentialSPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT& Maths to Commenceearly in Term 3 (Rupert is on leave)(Rupert is on leave until 24/7)

Peter Hatigan phatigan at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 8 18:34:07 EST 2005

Hey Richard, how's it going?

I thought you'd like to know that I'll be back in the office on
Monday.........unfortunately.

Peter Hatigan
Sandringham College

  _____

Ignore.......: Re: PotentialSPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT&
Maths to Commenceearly in Term 3 (Rupert is on leave)(Rupert is on leave
until 24/7)

And which is more annoying...?  The original out of office auto-response or
the flood of responses it generates (this post included of course!)

Good to see the old Williamstown/Bayside rivalry is alive and well - even
during the holidays!!

Richard O'Donovan
Frankston High School

  _____

PotentialSPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT & Maths to
Commenceearly in Term 3 (Rupert is on leave) (Rupert is on leave until 24/7)

At the risk of annoying everyone, ..........

If he's out of the office, how can he turn it off, even to please you Nick?
.

Colin Consiglio
IT, Maths and Science
Bayside Secondary College
Williamstown
Victoria.

Potential SPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT & Maths to
Commence early in Term 3 (Rupert is on leave) (Rupert is on leave until
24/7)

Another one who has the annoying "out of office" feature.
Turn it off please!

"Rupert Russell" <r.russell at ballarat.edu.au> on Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:30:41
+1000 wrote:
> I am on leave until July 24, 2005
>
> Regards,
>
> Rupert.

> I am on leave until July 24, 2005.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rupert.

> POSITION AVAILABLE -
>
> Key Role: Information Technology and Maths.
>
> Qualifications Required: VIT Registration plus experience, desire and
> ability to
> teach in a Christian College.
>
> Position Location: Clyde North (Berwick)
>
> Commencement Date: Early Term 3
>
> Contact Person: Mr Daniel Pampuch - Principal
>
> Closing Date for Applications: 13th July 2995
>
> School Postal Address: 500 Soldiers Road, Clyde North Vic 3978
>
> Hillcrest Christian College, a large multi-campus Christian College is
> seeking
> applications from experienced IT & Maths Teachers to take on a role of
> Teaching
> VCE Information Technology plus Years 7, 8 & 9 Maths at the Ayr Hill
> Campus
> (Clyde North).
>
> The Ayr Hill Campus has approximately 600 students from Pre to Year 12,
> is
> located on 138 acres of farmland on the edge of suburban Berwick.  We
> have on
> site a 25 acre Wetlands and Wildlife Reserve, and a range of sporting
> and
> equestrian facilities.  In addition we operate Shiloh Ranch, the
> Christian
> Camping and Activities Centre at Grantville.
>
> If you have the skills, aptitude and desire to work in a Christian
> environment,
> please consider Hillcrest Christian College.
>
> This is a full time position available until the end of 2005 and beyond
> for the
> right applicant.
>
> Please call our Central Administration Office after 4th July on 9702
> 2144 for an
> application form, position description and other background information.
>
> Given the urgency of filling this late vacancy please call our Principal
> Mr
> Daniel Pampuch for a confidential discussion prior to lodging your
> application.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Administration Office
> Ayr Hill Campus