Potential SPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT & Maths to Commence early in Term 3 (Rupert is on leave)

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Wed Jul 6 18:26:42 EST 2005

I am on leave until July 24, 2005.

Regards,

Rupert.

>>> yr11it 07/06/05 16:29 >>>

POSITION AVAILABLE -

Key Role: Information Technology and Maths.

Qualifications Required: VIT Registration plus experience, desire and
ability to
teach in a Christian College.

Position Location: Clyde North (Berwick)

Commencement Date: Early Term 3

Contact Person: Mr Daniel Pampuch - Principal

Closing Date for Applications: 13th July 2995

School Postal Address: 500 Soldiers Road, Clyde North Vic 3978

Hillcrest Christian College, a large multi-campus Christian College is
seeking
applications from experienced IT & Maths Teachers to take on a role of
Teaching
VCE Information Technology plus Years 7, 8 & 9 Maths at the Ayr Hill
Campus
(Clyde North).

The Ayr Hill Campus has approximately 600 students from Pre to Year 12,
is
located on 138 acres of farmland on the edge of suburban Berwick.  We
have on
site a 25 acre Wetlands and Wildlife Reserve, and a range of sporting
and
equestrian facilities.  In addition we operate Shiloh Ranch, the
Christian
Camping and Activities Centre at Grantville.

If you have the skills, aptitude and desire to work in a Christian
environment,
please consider Hillcrest Christian College.

This is a full time position available until the end of 2005 and beyond
for the
right applicant.

Please call our Central Administration Office after 4th July on 9702
2144 for an
application form, position description and other background information.

Given the urgency of filling this late vacancy please call our Principal
Mr
Daniel Pampuch for a confidential discussion prior to lodging your
application.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Administration Office
Ayr Hill Campus