[Yr11 Information Technology] VCE Information Technology Student Conference

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 09:14:20 EST 2005

Hi Cecilie.  On the day I need a data projector.  For the Gantt/PERT
lecture I also need a whiteboard and an overhead projector if at all
possible.

Ta

Mark

cecilie at vitta.org.au wrote:
> An invitation is extended to all IT teachers and students to the
> VITTA VCE Information Technology Student Conference.
> Saturday 3rd September 9am-1.30pm.
> Venue: Melbourne University, Old Arts Public Lecture Theatre
>
> Short keynote - The Privacy Commissioner, Paul Chadwick,
> Choice of three sessions including games development, security,
> networking, exam preparation for VET IT, IP&M and IS.
>
> Registration brochure available for download at:www.vitta.org.au
>
> Cecilie Murray
>
> Executive Officer, VITTA
>
> (Victorian IT Teachers Association)
>
> 33-37 Hotham Street, Collingwood VIC
>
> Ph 9495 6836 Mobile 0438628648
>
> VITTA Web:http://www.vitta.org.au
>
> OpenLab:http://www.openlab.net.au

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com