[Yr11 Information Technology] Programming Competitions

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 11 15:21:49 EST 2005

On 11/08/05 Zach Alexakos wrote:
"....a programming competition that is open to a range of programming
software such as VB, C++, Javascript, PHP, Python, etc..."

The Vitta/Openlab/Microsoft/DEET programming competition is only open to
users of Microsoft VB.Net.  I am looking at competitions that allow a range
of programming software to be used.

Thank you,
Zach Alexakos