[vet-mm] sorry unable to do exam revision lecture this year

Kate Jones Kate.Jones at academy.vic.edu.au
Sat Oct 19 23:54:27 UTC 2019

Thanks so much Claire and Ana

Kind regards

Kate Jones

[cid:Thick-blue-line3_496502f4-1b3d-4f59-9471-8b5e9fd6de08.jpg]

Kate Jones

Learning Leader Information Technology

[cid:ami_Logo_Horizontal_Mono.e_f3b6f054-4227-4a4c-833f-a4a95ac9c89c.jpg]

88 Nicholson Street Fitzroy VIC 3065

Tel +61 3 9412 7100

Fax +61 3 9419 3885

www.academy.vic.edu.au<http://www.academy.vic.edu.au>