[vet-mm] Job.

Ana Tuck anatuck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:49:01 UTC 2019

Hi all
I was contacted yesterday about a job at Latrobe. I’m happily back in full
time employment, but worked there while on family leave. it was a great
casual work. Also if you are looking for extra cash for a job done at home,
they are also looking for markers.

Here is the email with details.
:) Ana

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 at 11:34 am, Kymberley Barbary <K.Barbary at latrobe.edu.au>