[vet-mm] How do you deliver your course? LMS? Google Classroom? Google Site?

Mark Garland mgarland at sfx.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 22:28:07 EDT 2018

We used moodle a few years ago and have also used Google classroom in the past but I and now the school have converted over to Microsoft OneNote. It is really powerful, and great for tracking and marking student work - you can see exactly where they are up to and simple to navigate between each student account to see their work.
It can be a little confusing to set it up for the 1st time but I highly recommend it and once everything is moved across into it, it is very easy to manage and students get the hang of it very quickly.
Good luck.

Mark Garland
Teacher of VET Creative and Digital Media
 [MIE2]
 Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator

[St Francis Xavier College]
PO Box 85, Beaconsfield, VIC 3807