[vet-mm] vet-mm Digest, Vol 144, Issue 5

Paul Cifone pcifone at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 01:37:20 EDT 2018

Hi all, I mentioned to some of you that I was going to set up a Facebook group for us VCE/VET CDM teachers to stay in touch and share ideas, course content and advertise Industry events etc.  Feel free to join the group if you think it will be worthwhile going forward and I would appreciate it if you could also spread the word!

The group is called : VCE/VET Creative Digital Media Teachers and this link should take you there….

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241980509777976/

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Thanks heaps!

Paul Cifone
Senior School | ELTHAM College
PO Box 40, Eltham, Victoria 3095 Australia
t: +61 3 9433 9832 (direct) | t: +61 3 9437 1421 (reception) | f: +61 3 9437 1003
e: pcifone at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au | w: elthamcollege.vic.edu.au | CRICOS 00138D