[vet-mm] External Marker required for Trial Exams in holidays

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 00:52:31 AEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Highview College is running a trial Creative Digital Media exam on the Thursday of the first week of the September holidays. We are looking for an external marker for the exam. It will be the Pixel Ed 2017 Practice Exam. There will be 9 exams to mark (or at least we expect 9) at $20 per exam.  We will post the exams out in the mail via registered post on the Friday of the first week.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in marking these exams in the second week of the holidays.

Jeanean Pritchard
Creative Digital Media & Arts,
HEAD OF ARTS

[cid:image002.png at 01D32518.164E9D50]