[vet-mm] Colour blind students

Lightbody, Elli Lightbody.E at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 18 17:46:10 AEST 2017

Hi
I have two colour blind students. Do I need to get them to apply for special consideration? Thoughts???
Thanks
Elli
Kingswood College
Confidential:
The information in this message and in any attachments may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, or use in any way the information this message or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.