[vet-mm] Practice Exam and Student Revision Lecture

Bloom, Claire R bloom.claire.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 10:50:30 AEST 2016

Hi Folks,
Firstly a reminder that PixelEd's 2016 practice exam is available for purchase via our website www.pixeled.org.au<http://www.pixeled.org.au>

And I would also like to announce that our annual online student revision lecture will take place on Tuesday October 11th from 4.30 - 6.00.
Some teachers organise for students to stay at school and they attend the virtual event together. Others prefer to advise kids to join in from home.
It's really up to you!
Moderators will be monitoring behaviour online, so please advise them that while questions are welcome, students chatting or making inappropriate comments can and will be removed (sorry for the heavy, but some kids get a bit over excited by being online with kids from other schools!)

Please see the attached notice for details. We strongly suggest you check connectivity, especially from school, and set your techie on a mission if there are problems.
Unfortunately, PixelEd cannot troubleshoot issues. Access to the web conferencing system (Adobe Connect) is provided free to all Victorian schools (teachers and students), so everyone should be able to use it!
Regards
Claire Bloom
PixelEd President

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.