[vet-mm] 2015 IDM Exam asset issues with Flash

Mark Schumann mark.schumann at YVG.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 3 16:10:45 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

For those of you who are running the 2015 VCAA exam as a trial for this year's class, did you have any issues with Flash assets being lost or invisible when saved? It looks like 3-4 of my students were missing some vital assets (lollepop logo and "madness" text) when I marked their work. Students were adamant that it was working when they saved their work but upon opening it again today most of it was gone!

It could be related to this bug although we're using Flash CC 2015. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1265263

I've attached an example Flash file here to show you what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kinds regards,

Mark Schumann

Teacher of ICT and IDM

Yarra Valley Grammar

Disclaimer
This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by Yarra Valley Grammar. If this email has been received in error, then please notify Yarra Valley Grammar immediately and destroy the original message.