[vet-mm] RTO Auspicing arrangements

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Nov 30 10:44:49 AEDT 2016

hi All

quite a few years ago I discovered that when you are “auspiced" that your class is just a part of the group at the RTO for the purposes of Statistical Moderation.

Back then it was not common for all of the teachers who are auspiced by the RTO  to get together and moderate their marks so that the whole group was in agreement.

It is POSSIBLE that this has changed but be careful. It is why so many providers wanted standardised assessment amongst their schools so that it was easier to moderate.

choose your RTO carefully

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator