[vet-mm] Adobe Animate

Bloom, Claire R bloom.claire.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 23 09:53:24 AEDT 2016

Hi Mark,
I assume that Flash is still the software to be used for the animation section of the exam, so I think students need to be trained and familiar with this program. I have CC 2016 loaded at school and Flash is still there. I haven’t used Animate but it certainly looks different, and I would hate kids to learn this but be confronted by Flash in the exam.
I’m not sure if the 2016 exam software list is out yet, but I doubt it will change this year.
2017, however, could be a completely different ballgame!
Cheers
Claire