[vet-mm] FW: Advertised Teacher vacancy - VCE Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Teacher (Term 2 ­ Part Time)

Peter Zerman pz at mentonegrammar.net
Mon Feb 15 10:19:13 AEDT 2016

FYI
Employment opportunity as listed below

Peter Zerman
Head of Technologies

Mentone Grammar
63 Venice Street, Mentone
Victoria, Australia 3194
T +61 3 9584 4211   F +61 3 9581 3290
www.mentonegrammar.net<http://www.mentonegrammar.net/>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CBEE3A.50E0BA50]
Outstanding opportunities
for girls and boys ELC-12

From: Richard Keely <richardk at mentonegrammar.net<mailto:richardk at mentonegrammar.net>>
Date: Friday, 12 February 2016 4:19 pm
To: Staff - All Staff <Staff-AllStaff at mentonegrammar.net<mailto:Staff-AllStaff at mentonegrammar.net>>
Subject: Advertised Teacher vacancy - VCE Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Teacher (Term 2 - Part Time)

Dear Colleagues, the following vacancy has been listed on our website this afternoon:
VCE Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Teacher (Term 2 - Part Time)
We are seeking to employ an experienced VCE Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Teacher, for the duration of Term 2 as a Long Service Leave replacement. The minimum requirement is to cover this 0.4 FTE face-to-face IDM teaching load.
However, additional FTE may be possible for the preferred IDM applicant depending on what other disciplines, subjects and year levels they are experienced in which might cover the needs of other Term 2 replacement positions.
IDM Teacher applicants must demonstrate an excellent understanding of the IDM curriculum, pedagogy and demonstrate that they are an engaging educator of senior students.
This is a part-time, fixed-term replacement position for the duration of Term 2, 2016.
Staff recommendations continue to be a valuable resource. Aspirants should be referred to our website for application requirements.
Applications are to be emailed to employment at mentonegrammar.net<mailto:employment at mentonegrammar.net>
Applications for this position officially close on Wednesday 24 February but please note that the advertisement will be withdrawn from the website if we secure a successful applicant sooner.
With kind regards, Richard

Richard Keely
Human Resources Manager

Mentone Grammar