[vet-mm] Stock Images / Video

Michelle Dennis mdennis at mentonegirls.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 10 14:11:43 AEDT 2016

Some free options are listed below.  I would be very care with a subscription that it is a multi-user license.

Morguefile.com free stock photos<https://www.morguefile.com/>
www.morguefile.com
Morguefile, where photo reference lives. This morgue file contains free high resolution digital stock photographs and reference images for either corporate or public use.

[http://www.rgbstock.com/cache1vuXv2/css/rgbstock/images/vp_2013/lighthouse.jpg]<http://www.rgbstock.com/>

rgbstock.com - free stock photos<http://www.rgbstock.com/>
www.rgbstock.com
Rgbstock.com - Free Stock Photo Site with more than 100,000 totally free stock photos online. Download free stock photos and free stock images

[http://www.dreamstime.com/static/free2/110772.jpg]<http://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos>

Free Stock Photos & Images | Download ... - Dreamstime Free<http://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos>
www.dreamstime.com
Free Images to Download Welcome to the free section of Dreamstime! If you are a designer, here you can download high resolution Royalty Free stock images for free.

Michelle Dennis
eLearning Manager

IT and Interactive Digital Media Teacher

Mentone Girls' Grammar School
11 Mentone Parade, Mentone
Victoria, Australia 3194
Tel:  (+61 3) 9581 1200  Fax:  (+61 3) 9581 1299
Email: mdennis at mentonegirls.vic.edu.au<mailto:mdennis at mentonegirls.vic.edu.au>
www.mentonegirls.vic.edu.au<https://webmail.mentonegirls.vic.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=3a855f5906354125a871bb8746260473&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mentonegirls.vic.edu.au%2f>