[vet-mm] VETiS IDM OneNote Resources.

Ana Tuck anatuck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:35:06 AEDT 2016

Hello IDM teachers,

For those who don't know me. I'm an IDM teacher who has taken a small step
out of the classroom since becoming a Mum (I'm still teaching IDM but only
1 day a week). During the last year while my son was at kinder I started
producing resources for IDM. After playing around with different LMS and
the idea of a text book, I settled on producing them in OneNote.

You can see a walk around of the units here

https://youtu.be/9j4wYeuQzh4

Feel free to email me any questions or request an invoice.

Regards

Ana Tuckeman

VETiS IDM OneNote Resources.

Updates available yearly for purchase

Unit

CUFIND301A Work effectively in the screen and media industries

$110

CUSOHS301A - Follow occupational health and safety procedures

$60

CUFDIG303A Produce and prepare photo images

$110

BSBCRT301A Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills

$110

All 4 Core Units

$350

Electives

Maintain Interactive Content*

$110

Produce Drawings to represent and communicate a concept*

$110

Follow a Design Process**

$110 (indicate interest)

Prepare Audio Assets**

$110 (indicate interest)

Copyright**

$60 (indicate interest)

*Available End of Feb 2016

** Will produce if there is enough interest

Instructions

If you do not have a OneNote account

First Check with your school, a lot of schools have it without really
knowing what it is.

Log onto https://www.onenote.com/ and make your free private account.

Download the free app to your desktop or tablet (works on both Mac and PC)

If you are using OneNote on a private account

Create and share a OneNote notebook with me via my email address.

Please name it YourSchool Master.

Once I have access to the YourSchool Master notebook I will place the
resources inside and you are free to distribute them to your class.

(easiest way to do this is change the resource to suit you, then ask your
students to share a NoteBook called TheirName_IDM_2016 and you copy the
resources into their notebooks)

You can also copy and paste the content into your schools own LMS

If you are using a school 365 account

You will be given a link to download the file.

Follow these instructions to open the package in OneNote.

https://youtu.be/u9BITtIfkfQ

If you are using the OneNote classroom, the easiest way to set it up is
move the submitted pages, teacher feedback and assessment tools into a
separate tab and copy that to the student folders.

Thank you for your interest in the VETiS IDM OneNote Resources. Please note
that you are responsible for the IT support needed to run OneNote within
the classroom. Once payment has been received, you will be supplied with
the resource.