[vet-mm] Eternal Practice Exam Markers wanted

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 12:59:18 AEST 2015

Hello everyone,

We are running some practice exams for our Year 12 students in the first week of the holidays. We are interested in employing external markers to assess these exams. If any teachers of Interactive Digital Media, Visual Communication & Design and Studio Arts are interested in doing some extra marking, can you please email me as soon as possible please? (jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au<mailto:jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au>)

We have 7 Studio Arts Students, 9 Visual Communication & Design Students and 5 Interactive Digital Media Students.

Jeanean Pritchard
Interactive Digital Media & Arts
HEAD OF ARTS

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D0D0F2.987C7260]