[vet-mm] On Line Student Exam Revision Lecture

Bloom, Claire R bloom.claire.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 7 15:31:41 AEST 2015

Hi Kushum,

As far as I am aware, you can't actually enter the meeting room ( http://connect.vic.edu.au/exam2015/) until about half an hour before the lecture,
but when you do, you enter as a guest and just use your name.

To test it will work on your computer go to:
http://www.education.vic.gov.au/school/teachers/support/Pages/Connect.aspx
And part way down the page is a section headed Getting Started - Participants
The quick start guide explains it pretty well, I think.
I'll try attaching it here, but if not, download it from the link above
Cheers
Claire