[vet-mm] Prac exam

Donna Stalker dstalker at ivanhoegirls.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 7 11:16:23 AEST 2015

I had the same issue and chased it up with accounts only to find they had paid it . So I searched back through my emails. And there was an email which I had overlooked.  The subject reads
‘Event registration confirmed for For Sale - Practice Exam Bundle’

Cheers
Donna

Donna Stalker
eSmart Coordinator & Head of IT Curriculum
Ivanhoe Girls' Grammar School
123 Marshall Street
Ivanhoe   VIC   3079
Tel: (03) 9490 6255