[vet-mm] PixelEd PD for new teachers March 21st at Hamer Hall

Bloom, Claire R bloom.claire.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 17 22:27:35 EST 2015

Dear VET IDM'ers,
Welcome back, I hope the year has started well for everyone?

PixelEd will be running our annual "Gear Up Day" for teachers new to Year 1 or 2 of VET IDM.
As well as the introduction to each year, we are offering a workshop we are calling "Creativity Boot Camp"
This will be a chance to look at some activities for the compulsory Year 1 Unit on Critical and Creative Thinking.

Details as follows
Gear-up day for new teachers to IDM