[vet-mm] Suggested Solutions to VCAA Sample Questions

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 15 19:25:35 EST 2014

Hi Mark,

When VCAA issued these many years ago, debate raged as to what some of the
answers could possibly be. In fact, I think we even held an online session
to discuss them?

>From memory some of the questions were actually wrong or very whacky (eg
classics like"sacrificing file size for quality" , a five mark question on
metatags and 7-bit colour!)

For this reason and the fact that the course has "moved on", so to speak,  I
don't use them or only look at selective ones as it just confuses the kids.

But feel free to post particular questions to garner some responses, I'm
sure many will have an opinion.

Cheers

Claire BLOOM