[vet-mm] Exam Revision Lecture Recording

JoanneTrim at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au JoanneTrim at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 8 12:36:40 EST 2014

Thanks so much for organising Claire.

A great initiative again this year that made it so easy for students to be able to attend without having to travel!!

The students loved the interactivity of the session and being able to get involved with answering questions set by presenters, as well as being able to ask the presenters questions.

It was wonderful to see a large number of schools from around the state getting involved too.

Thanks again,
Jo

Jo Trim | School Head of eLearning and Learning Area Leader for Information Technology (Caulfield Campus)
Caulfield Grammar School | Caulfield Campus
217 Glen Eira Road | East St Kilda VIC 3183 Australia
t: +61 3 9524 6300
w: www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au<http://www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au/>
Wheelers Hill | Malvern | Caulfield | Yarra Junction | Nanjing - China
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Caulfield Grammar School immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Caulfield Grammar School.