[vet-mm] Revision Lecture this afternoon

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 7 08:20:55 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Welcome back to work!

This is just a reminder that the free online exam revision lecture is this
afternoon at 4.30.

The link to the conference room can be found on page 2 in the attached
document.

Please advise students that they need to enter using their first name and
school and remind them of behavioural expectations - sometimes the online
environment brings out slightly 'odd' behaviour from some students.

If you haven't tested your connection, I strongly urge you to do so (again
see attached doc), you/your techies may need to do a bit of troubleshooting
to make it work on your system?

If you can't attend, the link to the recording will be posted here.

Teachers participating, we will ask you to make yourself known to the
moderators,  so we can send you a certificate for PD documentation purposes.

Regards

Claire Bloom