[vet-mm] A few things

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 09:37:10 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

The countdown is on - good luck for Friday. Hope technical details go
smoothly and the exam is a rigorous, but fair, test of our students
abilities.

One question I have been asked and I did check with VCAA - if you are using
a version of Adobe that does not have local Help Files (ie you need internet
to access them), then your technicians are allowed to download the pdfs for
your version of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash and have them on the
desktop. Many teachers would prefer these are not available for fear
students will waste time; however, because older versions have them built
in, so for fairness they can be available.

Also another question I have been asked - Office/Word is NOT part of the
exam image. Students can only have access to the software specified by VCAA.
Your techs should have this information.

Don't forget entries for Top Designs are due in at VCAA by close of business
Thursday Nov 13.

Also PixelEd will be holding their AGM on Monday Dec 1st at 6.00 in Smith St
Collingwood. Please email Claire if you would like to attend, and/or are
interested in joining the committee.

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au

Regards

Claire Bloom