[vet-mm] Adobe Generation Course - App Design

Michelle Dennis mdennis at mentonegirls.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 12 10:33:05 EST 2014

Adobe has a free new course starting soon (I think sometime today) in App Design.  Students will use Brackets and PhoneGap Build to create five different apps, publish through different mobile platforms and see how to use these in the classroom.  It will be an intensive online course - a lesson a day over two weeks.

I recently completed the animation course and found it really valuable, so I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to explore app design.  Is anyone else thinking of joining it?  It'd be great to have an IDM support group!

Click here to sign up:  http://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/agp-apps/

Michelle Dennis
eLearning Manager
HRT Year 7MD
Interactive Media Teacher

Mentone Girls' Grammar School
11 Mentone Parade, Mentone VIC 3194
Tel:  (+61 3) 9581 1200
Website<http://www.mentonegirls.vic.edu.au/> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mentone-Girls-Grammar-School/13312255953> Twitter<https://twitter.com/mentonegirlsgs/> LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2700148/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2646.F6871D90]<http://www.mentonegirls.vic.edu.au/page/Enrolments/School_Tours/>
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of Mentone Girls' Grammar School.

IMPORTANT - This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us by return email immediately. Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies immediately. Mentone Girls Grammar does not accept liability for the consequences of any computer viruses that may be transmitted with this email.

Thank you.