[vet-mm] 2014 Exam resource available now

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 20 21:11:35 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

It won't be that long before we start thinking about exam revision for our
year 12 students. (where does the year go?)

PixelEd has again prepared a practice exam to assist with the revision
process.

The exam is prepared by experienced teachers and includes multiple choice,
short answer and practical task questions, complete with all resources and
suggested answers.
The cost of this helpful resource is Members $105  or Non Members $125.00

A bundle of past practice exams is also available.

To purchase go to www.pixeled.org.au, and 'register' your order.
An invoice will be emailed to you. Once payment has been received an
electronic copy of the exam will be sent to you.

Please note that you should allow two weeks to process payment, so place
your order as soon as possible to avoid any last minute delays.

Also a reminder, particularly to new teachers of VET IDM, that you should
feel free to ask questions of our mailing list community, if you have
queries about the course and how others approach this study. Experienced
teachers, we welcome your sharing of ideas, tips and resources.

Let's keep our collaborative mailing list busy!!

Regards

Claire Bloom

PixelEd President