[vet-mm] Indicative Grades? Exam Revision?

marian stoney marianfrances12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:25:53 EST 2014

Hi Judy,
 We have received your order, thank you. Payment has not as yet been
received by Direct Debit - my apologies if you have deposited it in the
last day or two or have sent a cheque. My email is marianfrances12 at gmail.com
if you would like to contact me off list.
Thank you for supporting PixelEd,
 Marian Stoney
For the PixelEd team