[vet-mm] 3-D software

Peter Wakefield peter at vitta.org.au
Mon Feb 11 14:45:57 EST 2013

Hi Listers,
I don't know if you are aware that Autodesk Software, i.e. the whole suite
including Maya, 3D Studio Max, Autocad etc. is available free to teachers
and students running 3d courses.
The IDM course more than qualifies.
This means access to all the industry standard stuff. Students can install
it on their devices as can teachers. You can't load up a lab with it without
paying sadly.

http://www.autodesk.com.au/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=19753603&id=19991236

Worth a look.
Peter Wakefield

Professional Learning Manager
VITTA

T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
M: +61(0)438805153
E: peter at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia
VITTA ~ supporting all educators with ICTs anywhere, any time

Professional Learning

Provoking Learning with ICT
12 and 13 August 2013