[vet-mm] 2013 trial exam

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 21:32:55 EST 2013

Just another reminder:

The pixelEd 2013 sample exam is now available.

Many teachers use this for their end of term revision, so please get your
orders in as soon as possible.

You need to allow 2 weeks to get payments organised at the school-end and
for our committee (of volunteers-we don't employ any admin staff) to process
the order.

The exam consists of multiple choice, short answer and prac section with
digital assets. The exam questions can be photocopied for your classes, and
you are free to modify to suit.

Suggested answers are included for teachers.

Prices are:

2013 exam only - $105 for members, $125 for non-members

exam pack 2011,2012,2013 - $180

The exam is ordered via the pixelEd website.

Go to: www.pixeled.org.au

Complete the online order (rego) form and an invoice will be emailed to you.

Please check your email (ie that used when registering) and forward the
invoice to your accounts department for payment.

Once payment is received (EFT or chq), the exam will be emailed.

Cheers

Claire Bloom