[vet-mm] Request for Kids Cancer Project Donation Kevin Feely LCC

Kevin Feely kfcycling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:32:34 EST 2013

Dear Cyclists and Others,
Please forgive this unsolicited email request for a donation to the kids
cancer project.
Also please forgive me if you have recieved this more than once as I my
address book crashed.

To all my fellow cyclists, friends, collegues, supporters and others,
please give the following any consideration you can.

To refresh your memory Iam Kevin Feely from the Leongatha Cycling Club Vic.

As you may be aware, I am cycling from Palermo to Como. This will be a
demanding challenge. I am a bit on track ( I think) with my training
though.
This is not only a decent (especially for me) physical challenge, but
through the event we are aiming to raise $70,000 to help children
fighting cancer.
Right now there are 3 Aussie kids who die each week from cancer. This is
something The Kids' Cancer Project are determined to change.

All I request is that you support me and kids fighting cancer by making
a donation to my page http://www.everydayhero.com.au/kevin_feely

For every $5 donation you will go into my raffle of 2 teddy bears (see
link below) one is Cecil the Cyclist who is a limited edition release
and the other is Charlie the Chef. (So if you donate $20 you will get 4
tickets into the draw)

A huge THANK YOU to those of you who have supported me already.
The more I raise through the ride, the closer we get to finding a cure.

Thank you for any consideration you can give and apologies if you have
already made donations to support these great causes.

very kind regards
Kevin Feely
The teddy bears
http://www.thekidscancerproject.org.au/Products/Bears-for-Purchase.aspx