[vet-mm] EXAM business!!!

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 23:35:01 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder:

1)      PixelEd's 2012 Practice Exam for Units 3-4 is now available for
purchase.

The cost of this resource is $105 for members or $125 for non members.

We have also bundled the 2011 and 2012 practice exams at $150 for members or
$165 for non members.

Go to http://www.pixeled.org.au

Click on the link to "register" for this resource.

An invoice will be emailed to you. Once payment is received (either chq or
EFT) details to download resource will be sent to you.

Practice exams include all sections - multi choice, short answer and prac,
with resources.

Also suggested answers. Being in digital format, you are free to modify or
adapt the questions.

2)      Free online student revision lecture Thursday Oct 4th 3-5pm
To assist you in supporting students to participate in this event, I have
attached a handout that you might like to distribute.
Please impress on your students that they are expected to behave in an
appropriate online manner. Most students really appreciate the opportunity
to participate and are very attentive, but occasionally we have a few
students who make inappropriate text comments, which distract from the
important exam revision messages. They will be removed from the
presentation. For teachers who have joined us in past exam revision
presentations, this year's will follow the same format. A recording will be
available.

The attached document contains the link for students and teacher to enter
the lecture.

Cheers

Claire Bloom