[vet-mm] New exam format

Malcolm Beasley admin at impactcreativity.com.au
Tue Oct 16 13:34:43 EST 2012

Hi List
Our techs received a 2011 exam in a revised format (delivered to schools early last term), I am using that for practice. This is different to the exam delivered last year. Anyone with the same experience? I can't seem to find reference to that on the VCAA exams site.
Malcolm Beasley

Impact Creativity Centre
+61 (0) 407553264
http://www.impactcreativity.com.au

 **** NOTICE FROM IMPACT CREATIVITY CENTRE ****
 This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
 Please take appropriate precautions when communicating across the internet.
 Impact Creativity Centre under no circumstances accepts liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.