[vet-mm] 2011 Exam files

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 16 10:23:41 EST 2012

Yes, sorry Marcus, you are correct. Full exam for 2011 can now be downloaded in WIN or MAC format. Good move, VCAA!

Also, the exam cover and instructions 2012 are available via the link near the top of the VCAA home page:
www.vcaa.vic.edu.au<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au>

It's good to familiarise students with these in advance, and saves reading time.

Marian