[vet-mm] FW: Blackboard Collaborate Recording

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 4 18:05:06 EST 2012

Hi Folks,
Here is the link to view the recording of today's exam revision lecture.
My apologies for the technical problems we experienced!
Hopefully those who did manage to access the session found it useful?
Constructive feedback is most welcome.
A big thanks to fellow PixelEd committee members, Ana, Michelle, Jo and Marian for their participation.
Cheers
Claire Bloom
Session: Vet Idm Student Exam Revision 2012

This session was recorded. To view the recording, please click the link below:

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2012-10-03.2110.M.EA58EDF90BE9A36C06D5C30831AA3B.vcr&sid=2007026